Have you found the right peer support group for you? Have you tried one or more and are still searching for the one for you? Whichever is true, sharing your experiences could help others find the right mutual-help groups for them.
Share your experiences with mutual-help groups in the Peer ALternatives for Addiction 2 (PAL2) Study. Data from the PAL2 study will provide important new information on when and how mutual-help group participation promotes recovery. The results will support people in recovery by helping them to make the best choices possible among the range of effective peer support groups.
- Complete a quick, 5-minute survey to see if they’re eligible
- Complete 3 online surveys over the next year; each survey will take about 30 minutes
- Receive $115 in gift cards if they complete all 3 surveys
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Have attended a mutual-help group meeting for an alcohol problem of your own in the past 30 days—both in-person and online meetings count
- Are able to take an online survey in English
- Are a U.S. resident
- Did NOT participate in the 2015 PAL Study
Visit www.pal2study.org to learn more about the study and join!