At AspenRidge, addiction and alcoholism are treated with the Twelve Step program along with various mental health and trauma therapies. We recognize that family and community systems are impacted by addiction, and aim to treat these peripheral issues as well. Learn more about AspenRidge Recovery Lakewood and our effective treatment options today.
Our Drug Treatment and Alcohol Rehab Program in Colorado includes:
– Beautiful, safe, and clean sober living homes
– Weekly fun activities such as movies, group sports, winter activities, and game nights
– Other activities include hiking, team building outings, and day trips
– Daily 12 Step meetings, book studies, and attendance at recovery events and 12 Step conferences
– 30 hours of therapy a week, such as individual and group treatment
AspenRidge Recovery Lakewood uses a variety of assessment and intervention tools to determine a clientï¿½s needs from the beginning to the end of their treatment experience, including process group therapy, psycho-educational groups, 12 Step recovery, trauma, anxiety, depression, sex and love addiction, sex and sexuality, spirituality, self-esteem, communication, family systems, life skills, nutrition, physical health, social justice, self-determination and more.