- How much does In The Rooms cost? Nothing! In The Rooms is a free online recovery tool.
- How many members are part of In The Rooms? Our online community is over 860,000 strong! And we’re waiting for you to be a part of it.
- Is In The Rooms anonymous? In The Rooms can be as anonymous as you choose. Your username, which is your identifier on the site, can be anything from your real name to a pseudonym. You can make your profile picture anything you would like, and you don’t have to reveal your face in meetings. Additionally, anything you post is only visible behind the login wall. At In The Rooms, your privacy is in your own hands.
- How do I join a meeting? First, you’ll need to make an account. Once you’ve done that, click the “Video Meetings” tab at the top of the page, then look through the page to select the meeting you wish to join.
- Can I record In The Rooms meetings? No. In order to keep meetings as anonymous and confidential as possible, users are not allowed to record/tape/ any content for the safety and security of our community.
- Can I provide proof of attendance for an In The Rooms meeting? Yes! All you need to do is press “Request Attendance Confirmation” when you are attending an online meeting.